New Frontier Benchmark Series
The Benchmark Series defines convenient benchmarks for performance measurement and long-term risk management.
The series includes:
- Equity Indices:
- Institutional Indices:
Features and Benefits:
- All indices are independently calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices.
- They are accessible and priced daily in real-time, and available on Bloomberg, the S&P and New Frontier websites, smartphone stocks apps, Yahoo Finance, and on wearable devices such as the Apple Watch.
- The indices set a new performance benchmark for index-to-index comparison of active and popular passive market indices.
- The indices define unique institutional and advisor benchmarks.
- Each index, comprised of up to 30 ETFs, represents a wide range of liquid securities to track the pulse of capital markets:
|Index Name||Ticker||Stock/Bond Ratio||Number of ETFs*||Number of Securities Represented*|
|EQUITY INDICES||New Frontier Global Equity Index||NFGEI||100/0||14||9,219 stocks|
|New Frontier U.S. Equity Index||NFDEI||100/0||9||3,722 stocks|
|INSTITUTIONAL INDICES||New Frontier Global Institutional Index||NFGBI||60/40||27||26,339 stocks and bonds|
|New Frontier U.S. Institutional Index||NFDBI||60/40||21||19,830 stocks and bonds|
*Number of ETFs and securities represented reflect Bloomberg data as of 11/16/20 and may change with each reallocation or rebalancing or the index.
- Since the New Frontier indices are priced on the New York Stock Exchange in real-time in a common currency, they are a timely representation of their respective markets and investor objectives.
- The index performance is not a back-test but reflects the actual 16-year history of New Frontier’s ETF portfolio management in index form.
- The indices represent a proof-of-concept for New Frontier’s multi-patented Michaud optimizer and investment management technologies.
- The indices allow for transparency into our investment process and portfolio performance.
For more information on the investment approach behind the indices, visit the “Our Process” section of FrontierAdvisor™.
The indices are not investable securities. Any investable security would have performance reduced by fees. Past performance does not guarantee future results. As market conditions fluctuate, the investment return and principal value of any investment will change. Diversification may not protect against market risk.