The New Frontier Equity Indices set a new standard for equity portfolio management. They are designed to more realistically represent global and U.S. capital markets. The table below shows the composition of each of the New Frontier equity market indices.
|Index Name||Ticker||Stock/Bond Ratio||Number of ETFs*||Number of Securities Represented*|
|New Frontier Global Equity Index||NFGEI||100/0||14||9,219 stocks|
|New Frontier U.S. Equity Index||NFDEI||100/0||9||3,722 stocks|
*Number of ETFs and securities represented reflect Bloomberg data as of 11/16/20 and may change with each reallocation or rebalancing or the index.
The New Frontier Global Equity Index (NFGEI) is a multi-patented, optimized and risk managed index of high-quality, tax-efficient, global equity index ETFs, available in real-time and designed to represent a more realistic standard for many competing global stock market indices.
- NFGEI is a managed, optimized, real-time index designed to reflect the state of economic activity in global equity markets.
- NFGEI reflects the optimized performance of popular global equity index ETFs continually priced in U.S. dollars in the world’s most liquid stock exchange.
- As a U.S.-based, managed index, NFGEI offers a valuable alternative to market-weighted global benchmarks, and may be compared directly to the performance of many standard equity indices such as the ACWI.
- As a 100% equity index, NFGEI provides a new reference point for understanding global markets in real-time and for evaluating the performance of investable global equity portfolios.
- Index performance, calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices, is designed to mirror our global equity mandate in index form, and features a 16-year track record.
The New Frontier U.S. Equity Index (NFDEI) is a multi-patented, optimized, and risk-managed index of low-cost, tax-efficient, high-quality U.S. equity ETF index funds available in real-time and designed to represent a more realistic standard for many competing U.S. stock market indices.
- NFDEI is designed to offer real-time visibility into the performance of U.S. equity markets.
- NFDEI is continually priced in U.S. dollars in the world’s most liquid stock exchange.
- NFDEI is a valuable alternative to market-weighted benchmarks, and may be compared directly to the performance of many popular U.S. equity indices such as the S&P500, DJIA, and NASDAQ.
- NFDEI provides a new reference point for understanding U.S. markets in real-time and for evaluating the performance of investable U.S. equity portfolios.
- Index performance, calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices, is designed to mirror our U.S. core equity mandate in index form.
For more information on the investment approach behind the indices, visit the “Our Process” section of FrontierAdvisor™.
The indices are not investable securities. Any investable security would have performance reduced by fees. Past performance does not guarantee future results. As market conditions fluctuate, the investment return and principal value of any investment will change. Diversification may not protect against market risk.